We are working in conjunction with Immigration Attorneys who offer THREE types of US Visas for entry to United States Of America:

These include:

EB5, Investment Visa

L-1A, Incorporating an Existing business

E2, Starting a business in the USA

Please review the detail page of each for a summary of information on each type of Visa. If you have any questions please email to EB5@SkovronGroup.com and we will respond as soon as possible.

English French German Portuguese Spanish

Michael Skovron PA Skovron Group

Our Passion is Building Happiness Through Extraordinary Experience

2800 Weston Road, Suite 103
Weston, FL 33331