Our Passion is Building Happiness Through Extraordinary Experience
Agent Profile & Staff
Why Choose Us?
Just Imagine !!
Real Estate Glossary
Waterfront & New Construction
Luxury Portfolio Links
First Time Buyers
Why Homes Don't Sell
Home Buyer Checklist
Why An inspection?
Tax Closing Costs
Looking To Buy
How Escrow Works
Daily Market Update
Sell Your Own Home
**How Much Is Your Home Worth?**
Setting A Sales Price
Short Sale Seller
Looking To Sell
Short Sale Solution
Mortgage & US Visas
15 vs 30 Year Mtg Calc
Rent vs Buy Calc
EB5 Visa Information
E2 Visa Information
L1-A Visa Information
Curb Appeal List
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?