Starting A Business In The USA [Please call or text Michael on 954.303.6060 for up to date information].
E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
The E-2 visa allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the US maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to reside in the USA to run a business there through the investment of a significant amount of capital. This category is for those who do not have an existing business in their home country, or who own a small business which has been trading for less than twelve months, or employs less than four people. An E-2 visa is valid for an initial two years, after which the activities of the business are reviewed and, if conditions are continually met, status can be extended in additional two year stages.
Who the E-2 visa is for
The E-2 visa can be used by non-US nationals who do not have an established business in the US, and either have a small business (under four employees and operational for less than a year) or no existing business outside of the USA. This means that although they are not eligible for the L-1A visa, which requires an existing business, the option may still be available for them to establish one there.
• An E-2 visa allows its holder the opportunity to establish a business presence in the USA
• E-2 visas may be extended in increments of up to two years if the enterprise continues to meet the requirements, with no maximum extension limit to the visa
• The E-2 allows an individual to move to the USA along with their spouse and unmarried children under 21
• Dependents may apply for permission to seek employment in the USA.
• The applicant must be a national of a treaty country
• E-2 visa applications require a detailed five year business plan
• An E-2 holder must be acting under a supervisory or executive capacity whilst undertaking their business in the USA
• An applicant must have invested, or be in the process of investing a significant amount of capital into an existent and operating US enterprise, and be entering the US based on these terms. A ‘significant’ investment for these purposes means around $100,000 however smaller investments can qualify.
Services By Our Partners
• Our Partners manage the whole application process from start to finish
• Our Partners provide you with advice at each stage of the process
• Once your application has been submitted, our Partners will keep you informed of any progress.
Additional Services By Our Partners
• Introducing you to a US franchise which meets your requirements for a US business
• We can produce a business plan necessary for the E-2 application written specifically for this purpose
• Finding a physical, virtual or serviced office for your US business activities
• Tax planning advice before you move to avoid unwanted financial surprises
• Incorporating a US business and opening an accompanying bank account
• Organising accountancy and bookkeeping for your company
• Arranging all of your formal social security registrations in the US.
The Company known as Michael Skovron PA (dba Skovron Group) is a Corporation registered in the State of Florida, USA. The company does not function as solicitors, attorneys or legal counsel and does not attempt to interpret US immigration law and does not provide or offer legal advice or legal services. All prospective Investors considering the Immigrant Investor Program are strongly recommended to consult with legal counsel specializing in US immigration matters as to the suitability or otherwise of the EB-5 visa prior to making any investment decision.